Saturday, November 3, 2007

Weekend with daddy all to myself...

Well Tori went to grandma and papa's house this weekend so I had daddy all to myself. Boy did we have fun. Daddy and I went out to breakfast at Bakers Square, then shopping. Daddy said I was such a good girl in the restaurant. I love going out to eat in case you did not know that. I love watching all the people and smiling at everyone. Its all most as much fun as eating! I am waiting for daddy to give grandma a picture of me in my Halloween costume to share with you. I was an angel this year to celebrate my finally being diagnosed correctly after all this time. At least that is what daddy and grandma told me. I looked so cute! My big sister and cousin Olivia were princesses. Funny how they both picked out the same costumes isn't it? I guess great minds think alike. Me, I just like doing my own thing like all my other angel friends. That is what makes us so special so my daddy keeps telling. Hee-hee. I think he just is prejudice when it comes to me and my sister. I guess most daddy's are............

Well I am going to go to bed before daddy finds out I am still up and messing around. I will try to get my Halloween picture on here soon. Angel hugs and sweet dreams to all.

No comments: