Sunday, December 2, 2007

Guess what all I did Saturday?


Hi everybody! Well its been a rough week so Daddy & Grandma decided we were all due for a fun day out. They took both of us to the hair salon for new "hairdo's" and we both got pampered and then went for pictures. Take a look! We are a couple of cutie pies...at least according to everyone watching our photo shoot.

We did a wee bit of shopping as Tori needed candy canes and silly socks for school and added a new little pony to her huge collection. Grandma got me a new winter coat, a few noisy toys to play with and new shoes. My feet just keep growing.. Hee-Hee. When we finished the to-do list Papa met us all for lunch! I was so surprised and excited. Oh yeah, I went for more lab work yesterday afternoon. Daddy held my arm and they poked me again. Three more tubes worth and I never shed a tear, just giggled! Hopefully this new set of tests will finally explain what type of Angel I am. It will be nice to know which category I fall into. I will let everyone know know as soon as Daddy tells me the results. Promise.....

Angel hugs and sweet dreams to all,

Miss Emma

No comments: