Sunday, December 16, 2007

Guess what Tori & Grandma did?


Tori & Grandma made an "angel proofed" tree this year! Yip, its all stuffed snowman heads so I can't get hurt playing with them. No hooks to fret about either. Tori was so pleased with herself. And at my house she made Daddy put an angel on top our tree in celebration of Angelman Syndrome and me. Is she not the coolest big sister?


I am gonna have daddy get a picture of our tree to grandma so you can see it too. Oh yeah, daddy took us to see the Christmas light display at the fairgrounds last night. Wow! I did not know there could be so many lights in one place. I think all those lights hypnotized us as we both fell asleep on the drive home and poor daddy had to carry both of us into the house last night and tuck us in. I can't believe I missed my tubby-time! That NEVER happened before. I guess there is a first time for everything isn't there? Sweet dreams....

No comments: