Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas to all the angel families.


May you all have the Merriest of Christmas's this year, surrounded by lots of loved ones and friends.

Tori and I are officially counting down the hours till Santa arrives at our house. We have our cookies and milk ready to put out for Santa and we are going to leave a carrot for Rudoloph too!


I bet I will be the first one up as usual, but something tells me my big sister Tori won't be far behind. (Hee-hee) Then things will start unravel around our tree. I am getting so excited, aren't you?

Here's hoping all my angel friends get everything they asked Santa for this year. xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you MissEmma, and all of your wonderful family who take care f you day after day!

Don't eat too much, I know that Angels are big eaters!! Take care of you, and I hope that you will give news as soon as possible!!

Big kisses and hugs from Canada,

Audrey, mommy to Zac