Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend at my house..

View this montage created at One True Media
Miss Emma on Trampoline


Great weekend at my house! Papa and I played on the trampoline! There were times I got to laughing and giggling so hard at Papa that I could not stay on my feet. He can be so funny at times.

This was our pamper the girls weekend too! Daddy took Tori and I to the salon for haircuts. I got my bangs and top of my hair textured. Whatever that means? It was one of grandma's ideas! All I know is Daddy and Papa said I looked really cute when they were finished. I love hearing that folks. But then most girls do. LOL

Well not much time for sharing things but Grandma says we will get everyone caught up soon. We still have to share how our IEP meeting went and what Miss Cathy has planned for me next year. :-)

Angel hugs to all,

1 comment:

Emilie said...

awww! she looks like she's having a great time!

go emma!