Friday, September 4, 2009

Just started Kindergarten...

Hi everyone! Been quite some time since I have been able to sit down with Nana Donna and bring everyone up to date on what I have been doing.

I had a great summer. Waterparks, Cedar Pointe, jumping on my trampoline, swinging and visiting Camp Paradise where nana worked as camp nurse this summer. I had a blast but am now ready to get back to school.

I just started kindergarten on Aug. 31st at Lodi Elementary School. I am at the same school as my big sister Tori. Isn't that cool? I go to school all day now so that I can get my resource time, PT, OT & Speech time as well as kindergarten in the afternoons. I have a new Para-pro. Her name is Amy Cooper and she is really neat. We took to each other instantly. She is going to work with me on learning the alphabet, numbers, shapes & colors. They are also looking at getting me a new ACC device. So lots to come this year for me....

I thought you should know that daddy and momma Niki are planning on getting married Oct. 16th. Yep! Finally taking the plunge so they say. She is a great mommy to Tori and I and clearly loves our daddy dearly. We are blessed to have her as our mommy. Did I mention that we now have a step sister too? Her name is Savannah and she will be 3 yrs old. That will put my daddy living with 4 females under the same roof! Is he brave or what? Hee hee!

I am including pictures of myself and Tori on my first day back to school. Just so you can see how much I have grown.
Hope this finds you having a great day! Lots of angels kisses to all.






No comments: