Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just had to share....

My school conference was last night and everyone came home bursting with joy. Not only am I doing well in first grade, but the teacher tattled and told them about my boyfriend Garrett. Yes, I have a boyfriend. Garrett and I were in kindergarten together and we're lucky enough to both be in Mrs. Dalton's first grade classroom together this year. He sits right beside me and recently when our teacher was changing class seating Garrett went up to her and told her; "You can't move me Mrs. Dalton, Emma needs me." Isn't that the greatest thing?

Mom and Dad also found out that every morning when I enter the classroom the kids all applaud my arrival. I kid you not....this is so cool that they get this excited when I come in. My para pro says it is a sight to see and I so wish my family could see how loved I am at school. Not to mention my teachers told them how well I am doing and how my attention span has steadily increased this school year. I am signing more this year as well as making sound choices in and out of the school setting. So wish I had an iPad though. Maybe next year...I heard lots of my angel friends have them and are really starting to communicate with everyone. And since I love computer time I just know this would be the best choice for me. Maybe Santa will bring me one?

Well gotta go for now. Angel hugs and kisses to all.

No comments: