Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who would think eating yogurt would be such a big deal? Only my grandma.....

Hi Everyone! Grandma wanted to show all of you how well I am doing eating on my own. I am not sure what the big deal is but she certainly is proud so bear with her on this. She really does work hard with me so when I do something well she likes to video it to show all our family and friends.

If you listen carefully you will hear me say "goo grl" for good girl. That is what grandma always calls me so I guess I thought I should praise myself this time as I was eating my yoplait yogurt with such finesse'. Did I mention I am only eating yoplait kids now since we found out it has DHA added and grandma is all about Omega softgels with DHA and thought the extra would just be additional "brain food." The things my grandma tries to assist me in reaching new milestones. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I am just as amazed as your Grandma is watching you eat your yogurt Emma!! You are such a BIG girl! Wow again!!!

Emma said...

Yeah Emma! Mom makes me use both hands to...just like your Grandma!We should get together sometime and have a yogurt eating party. Keep up the great work!