Saturday, January 26, 2008

Had a great week!

Hi everybody! Thought I would share my week with you. I am finally feeling better and seem to be adjusting to the Keppra. And no seizures have been seen lately. I go to see the neurologist on Tuesday for a follow up so I will let you know more after my visit.

This past week Tori and I got our report cards from our schools. We both did AWESOME! One would never know by our grades that we have had so many changes in our lives over the past few months. But then again, when you have the family and friend support we have how could we not do well?

I do not know any details regarding my daddy's divorce or his battle to keep us with him but I think I can tell you this for certain; "God has been very kind to my daddy, Tori and myself over the past few months. He has sent a wonderful group of guardian angels into our lives since September. We have Dave, Gillian, Miss Robin, Lisa and most recently our newest angel Shayne." They ARE taking extra special care of the three of us and we are so thankful to all of them.

Grandma reminded me to thank all of you for the prayers that have been sent our way. She whispered in my ear that God has been listening to them all.

So a special thank you to everyone and sweet angel dreams to all. xoxo

No comments: