Sunday, January 20, 2008

Meet my grandma....

Well...I thought is was high time you all got a glimpse of the voice behind Miss Emma. By now you have all figured out how active a role my grandma plays in my daily life. She is the one talking to all of you and learning all the in's and out's of Angelman Syndrome so that her and Daddy are ahead of the game when it comes to me and what to expect next.

Check out this short video of us and note that our camera woman is none other than my sister Tori. Gee she is so smart for only being 5.10 yrs old. She even reads Dick & Jane books now to me and grandma.

I thought I would let you know that I am still a bit out of it with the Keppra dosing going up recently so don't panic. My grandma worries enough for all of us as my Daddy likes to say. It is a good thing he is so collected when it comes to me as grandma is totally the opposite. She is all about emotions when it comes to her grandchildren and tends to take everything to heart. Some of you already know that as you have been writing and supporting her emotionally as she takes this trip with me into the world of seizures. Its been a bumpy trip so far but everyone tells us it will level off soon. So I continue to hang in there with daddy and grandma by my side.

Angel hugs and sloppy kisses to all.

No comments: