Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a wee update.......

Well folks, I am finally feeling more like myself the past couple of days. Giggling and laughing and definitely a bit more sturdy on my feet. Woo hoo! Grandma is finally relaxing a bit for the first time since this whole ordeal began on January 2nd. I know my daddy is happy to see the worrisome look leave her face. He kept telling her to not let my reaction to the Keppra get her down and he even told her; "Mom you are the one who prepared me for Emma to possibly begin having seizures and now your the one who is not handling it well. What is up with that?" You should have seen the look on my grandma's face when he said that!

Needless to say I don't think grandma found that amusing...but my daddy was merely trying to get her to relax and stop worrying so much about me. You know it isn't healthy for her to worry like this. Daddy is merely worried about her health, just like he does Tori's and mine. You just gotta love that man...

Tori has come down with a cold this week so she is getting the old cherry Vick's vapor rub down and the Children's Tylenol Cold syrup. Sure glad its not me this time! Oh yeah, I see the neurologist for a follow-up appointment on the 29th so if all goes well maybe we won't have to change medications and I can settle back into my routine of meeting more milestones. I was really doing well before the seizure stuff started and I know grandma is wanting to try a few new things with me. :-)

There is no rest for the weary...LOL. Actually all the new stuff she does is kinda fun. And we all know we angels are clearly in to having lots of fun. Did I tell you that I like to sip out of a big persons cup rather than a sippy cup? Not sure why as I sure have a bunch of different sippy cups thanks to grandma and Walmart. I think we must own one of every style now. I just don't like them. But I do like sipping from a big girl cup. I look really grown up when I do it and get lots of "good girl" praise every time I take a drink.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Auntie C made me some really neat bibs this week. They are waterproof and great for a drooling angel. I will have grandma take a picture of me wearing one so I can show you just how cool they really are.

Well off to slumber land till next time. xo

No comments: